Suffering from pattern hairloss?
Does aging seem to make hair weaker and thinner?
Age is one of the major reason for pattern hair loss. However, we bring a solution, that is effective regardless of age!
Re-introducing lionhair hair growth booster, for beard growth and growing bald patches!
WHAT IS INSIDE THE BUNDLE?
LIONHAIR (with 5% minoxidil)
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- It increases blood flow to scalp by opening Potassium channels present on the blood vessels thereby increasing the number of hair follicles. This translates to hair growth.
- Shifts hair follicles from their dormant phase, known as telogen, to an active growing phase known as anagen.
- Increasesthe rate of hairgrowth by prolonging the duration of anagen.
- Stimulates hair follicles directly and increases concentration of growth factors around the hair follicles. The result is health and thick hair.
Hair growth process:
ANAGEN; Growing phase
The stages of hair growth begin with the anagen phase. It’s the longest phase, lasting about 3 to 5 years for the hairs on your head, though for some people a single hair could continue growing for 7 or more years.
CATAGEN: Transional phase
The catagen phase starts when the anagen phase ends, and tends to last about 10 days or so. During this chapter, hair follicles shrink and hair growth slows. The hair also separates from the bottom of the hair follicle, yet remains in place during its final days of growing.
Only about 5 percent of the hairs on your head are in the catagen phase at any given time.
The telogen phase typically lasts around 3 months. An estimated 10 to 15 percent of your scalp hairs are in this phase.
Hairs don’t grow during the telogen phase, but they don’t usually fall out either. The telogen phase is also when new hairs start to form in follicles that have just released hairs during the catagen phase.
EXOGEN: Shedding phase
The exogen phase is essentially an extension or a part of the telogen stage of hair growth. During the exogen phase, hair is shed from the scalp, often helped along by washing and brushing. Losing 50 to 100 hairs per day during the exogen phase is normal.
Still in doubt? Here is more questions answered:
We recommend usage until you are satisfied with the results
Yes. It will work. Lion hair will help anyone with hairloss due to a variety of reasons:
- Decline in hormone estrogen due to aging and other elements
- Use of harsh hair products
- Anyone suffering PCOS
This product is highly effective for people with issues in hair loss. We do not recommend it for hair boosting.
Minoxidil and collagen paired together, according to scientific results takes approximately 4 to 6 months to notice significant change. This is not a false magic bundle, it has treatment properties that is proven to work.
It is perfectly normal! What is happening is the dormant hairs that were not growing are being pushed out to facilitate the growth of healthier, permanent hair. The shedding is only but temporary, and usually lasts 15-45 days. Then the hair growth begins.
How to use, for best results
- Apply directly to the scalp or affected areas
- Apply once everyday
- Avoid applying immediately before bed to avoid it spreading to your beddings.
- Apply on a dry scalp
- Apply 3 hours before any wash or application of anything else.